Saturday, January 09, 2010

BSJ #4

Well, I have started my fourth Baby Surprise Jacket. I don't know why, but this pattern has really captivated me and has kept me quite interested, so much so, that I scrounged around for yarn (I do not really have a stash to speak of) and found some "disgusting" acrylic yarn (Caron Simply Soft). I'm using it because I do not have anything else to use right now. It will be sturdy/durable and very easy care for whomever is going to get this. I have not quite decided who I am giving this to. It was originally going to be for a co-worker of mine who recently had her 2nd great grandson. He was born around Thanksgiving, 2009. But, because of the yarn I am using, this BSJ is coming out a little larger than I thought it would. Barb could still use it, but she'd probably have to wait at least a year before her great grandson could wear it.

This is what I had knit for her for her first great grandson.

Ravelry link: Baby Surprise Jacket #4 for TBD.



No comments: