Wednesday, June 27, 2007

The Solstice Slip

I am working on the June sock for the Rockin' Sock Club. The pattern is written for both toe-up and cuff down, and because I have only knit 2 pairs toe-up, I decided I needed more practice, so I am knitting this pair toe-up as well. I've completed the toes (2 socks at once, you know!) and hope to begin the feet tonight. I absolutely love the color of the yarn. It reminds me of summer time and popsicles.




THE DETAILS SO FAR
Pattern: The Solstice Slip by JC Briar
Date: Cast On: 06.25.07
Yarn: Socks That Rock Yarn, Firebird, light weight
Needles: Size 1 US (2.5mm), Addi Turbo's circular needles, 47"
Method: Magic Loop; 2S1C; Toe-Up

FOOTNOTES
FootNote #1 - CO: Figure 8 Cast On for Toe (size small)
FootNote #2 - Toe Shaping: Short rows, garter stitch

No comments: