Well, my Tilted Duster has taken a trip to the frog pond. I had gotten as far as seaming up the sides and shoulders, had picked up 174 stitches along the cast on edge and knit up about 6 rows of the skirt, when I finally decided to take stock of the nagging feeling I'd had. This thing was just going to be a bit too small - a bit too snug for my liking. Even though I had gone up a size in needles to compensate for some extra ease, I still did not like the amount of ease, well, actually - lack of ease that was going on. So - I've started over, using size 10 needles (where my guage was right on anyway) and I'll just make the larger size so I'll have enough ease. Afterall, this is meant to go over a top, so I do need a little extra room.
It's a quick knit, so starting over shouldn't set me back too much.