Monday, October 22, 2007

Tilted Duster

I started the Tilted Duster yesterday & just love it. The color I chose is absolutely gorgeous - Sapphire Heather in Knit Picks Wool of the Andes. This is going to be a fast knit. I've already completed the back & right front and am more than half way though the left front. I only hope I got the sizing right. I did my guage swatch and was right on, but went up a size in needles to get a slightly looser fit than the 36" size I'm knitting. If I just go up to the next size in the pattern, that would be too big at 40 1/2", so we'll see how it goes.









DUSTING OFF THE STATS
Pattern: Tilted Duster by Norah Gaughan
Source: Interweave Knits, Fall 2007
Date: Cast On 10.21.07
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, Sapphire Heather (100% Peruvian Highland Wool)
Needles: Size 10 1/2 US (6.5mm), Clover Bamboo circular needles, 29"
Cast On: Long tail

No comments: