Thursday, March 02, 2006

Knits-N-Purrs Gallery now complete

I haven't posted here for a while because I've been busy updating my gallery of finished items. It took hours and hours and hours to complete. I had to go all the way back to 2002 and really pick my brains to remember what revolved around each particular project. But, I got it done, and now the gallery has all my finished projects with details to go along with it. I even managed to figure out how to create little thumbnails of each item which, with the click of a mouse, you are taken right to that specific FO. I also have a separate gallery for counted cross stitch items, although I have not done any recent stitching (not since 2001!). Got too caught up in the knitting bug...

Additional updates should not be bad at all, since going forward, I will update it as I finish each project.

  • Knits-N-Purrs Gallery: 2006
  • Knits-N-Purrs Gallery: 2005
  • Knits-N-Purrs Gallery: 2004
  • Knits-N-Purrs Gallery: 2003
  • Knits-N-Purrs Gallery: 2002
  • Knits-N-Purrs Cross Stitch Gallery

  • Enjoy!!!

    No comments: