Monday, March 13, 2006

Yet Another Wallaby (& upcoming projects)

I started my SIXTH wallaby last Wednesday. It is for my husband's cousin who is expecting her third child in April (a boy). I love this pattern. It is such an enjoyable knit. It's also a quick knit, especially if you are making the smallest size (Wanda Wallby, size 2)!

Here's the wallaby after 4 hours of work. I have completed the ribbing, part of the body and have added the pouch.
--front--



-back--



********************************
I am using the magic loop method to knit the sleeves (2 at a time).



********************************
I had my usual helpers...




********************************
I have not touched Glorianna at all. I think I will rip it out. I just can't get into this scarf at all. The same thing happened with the Trellis scarf. Oh well, I just got some yarn for another shawl. I am going to try the Leaf Lace Shawl, (a Fiber Trends pattern by Evelyn Clark).

I also will be starting Kuba from the book Knitting Out of Africa. This will be a nice challenge for me because it involves entrelac and I've never tried entrelac before.

No comments: