Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Leaf Lace Shawl has begun...

I started the Leaf Lace Shawl from Fiber Trends last night. It's another pattern by Evelyn Clark. I am up to row 24 of chart 1, or 2% complete based on a 14 pattern repeat of chart 2. As I progress, I may decide to do only 12 repeats, depending on how big the shawl is getting. I think this will be another fun knit. The only obstacle will be that I am knitting with black yarn - very difficult to see. I am using KnitPicks Palette sock weight yarn. I am using markers at the K2 edges & at the center K1.


***************************************************
INITIAL DETAILS
Pattern: Leaf Lace Shawl by Evelyn Clark
Source: Fiber Trends
Date: Cast On - 03.14.06
Yarn: KnitPicks Palette
Needles: Size 6 US (4.0mm), Susan Bates Silverado, 32"
Cast On: Figure 8 for the provisional cast on

No comments: