Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Kuba-NO // Icarus-YES

Kuba is an EXTREMELY SLOW (& BORING) KNIT! It's taking a huge effort just to pull it out of the knitting bag and knit a couple rows each day. I am determined to finish it -- I just don't know when. I've completed all of the triangles, have joined them and am now up to round 14. I probably have about 9 more inches to go before I spruce things up with a stripe of color, so getting excited about this knit is still quite a ways away.

To top off the boredom, there will be no pictures posted today (or for a while). DH took my camera with him on a business trip.

On the more positive front, I found a new shawl I'd love to knit. It's the Icarus Shawl from the Summer 2006 issue of Interweave Knits & I just sent an eMail to join this KAL for it. I think I'll make it out of KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud in Autumn.

1 comment:

Theresa said...

Icarus is lovely - I saw one in progress yesterday and it was fabulous.