Tuesday, December 05, 2006

It's cold at work...

...so I am making a bunch of wrist warmers for some coworkers. I am using Fetching from the Summer 2006 issue of Knitty.

I cast on last night for the first pair and promptly finished one hand within a few hours. I cast on for the second hand this morning. I am using Red Heart Soft Yarn in the Honey colorway, a worsted weight acrylic yarn, size 6 US (4.0mm), 32" Susan Bates Silverado circular needles. It's a fun & EASY pattern. This pattern had something new for me - a Picot bind off. I had never done that before. The pattern explains how to do this, but you can also find an explanation here. You'll have to scroll down the page a little bit to find it.

Fetching, Left Hand



The other two pairs will be in Guacamole & Paprika:




Here's where I am at with the Fiesta Feet!:

No comments: