Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Quick Update

I have no new pictures to share but thought I'd give a quick update anyway.

I am just about complete with my Inside Out Socks. Changing to US size 1 (2.5mm) really did the trick in loosening up the leg just enough to get it comfortably over my heel. I now just need to decide how tall I want my socks. I can either just go another 4 rows of the cable pattern (65 rows total) to put me at about 6" for the cuff or I can go 14 more rows (75 total rows of the cable pattern). I'm fairly certain I'll have enough yarn - it's just a question of length. Typically, I like my socks on the shorter side. I'll just see how I feel once I finish row 65.

I actually would have been finished over a week ago, but I've been working on my Icarus Shawl exclusively. I'm in the middle of chart 3 which puts me at about 75% complete. I'm at the point now where it takes 15 to 20 minutes just to complete 1 row.

I'll post progress pictures within the next couple of days (maybe!).

No comments: