Monday, September 17, 2007

It's 99% A Wrap

I'm almost finished with my Charm Wrap. I am currenly working on the belt, but only have about an inch or so to go on that and then I have the two belt loops and then I am done. I would guess that would be no more than a half hour more on this project.

I really like the pattern, but I would not use this yarn again. As I had mentioned in my first post regarding this project, I had gone chintzy on the yarn and did not want to spend a whole lot, so I bought Lion Brand, Vanna's Choice. I should have gone with my first thoughts and bought wool, but I didn't. Oh well... Anyway, this is just something to throw on at work when I get cold (which is practically all the time). Where I work, it is extremely casual - jeans everyday, so this sweater will fit right in. (Keynotes from the big boss are self evident of the casualness...).

As usual, Scooter wanted to be a part of the photo shoot.

1 comment:

KnittingMoose said...

Very pretty sweater! I like the lacy edging.