Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Elephant dishcloth completed


I did it. I finished a UFO. I started this dishcloth weeks ago, but soon tired of it and put it down. This morning, I decided that today was the day to finsh it. I really want to start on Kiri, but told myself I could not until at least this dishcloth was off the needles. This was a KAL from Luv-2-Knit Dishcloths.




So, I will soon start Kiri, although there are other things I'd like to start, as well, like the Flower Basket Shawl from the Fall 2004 issue of Interweave Knits and the summer top from Knit 'N Style-August 2005. And, of course, I am still working on the Union Square Market pullover. I made some headway on the first sleeve yesterday. I'm not sure if I will work on it more today, or just wind my hanks into balls for Kiri. I'm going to use KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud in Sunlight. I also got some Alpaca Cloud in Peppermint, Moss and Autumn for the Elizabeth I scarf patterns. The Essential in Dusk will be for the Flower Basket Shawl. From Michaels, I have Patons Grace for the summer top. This is the first time I've actually had stash and multiple projects. Usually I work on one project at a time (not counting socks).

No comments: