Thursday, August 25, 2005

Kiri on Size 6US





I started Kiri a couple days ago and have had nothing but problems. It's me, though, not the pattern. My stitch count is off. I have had to tink back too many rows to count. It takes getting used to working with such thin yarn. I'm using KnitPicks Alpaca Cloud in Sunlight. I really like the yarn, it's just that it is real thin. I am currently using size 6US needles, but think I will frog what I've got and go down to size 4. I think I want a tighter fabric. I also believe that I will be able to read my knitting a little easier and figure out what I've been doing wrong to keep ending up with the wrong stitch count. These are pictures of Kiri on size 6 through row 40. Take a good look, because you won't see her again. She's going to the frog pond soon.

No comments: