Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Fetching

I'm in between projects so decided to make something quick. Because my hands are always freezing, I chose Fetching from the Summer 2006 issue of Knitty. These will be perfect for typing away on the computer at work. HOWEVER, I do find the yarn a bit scratchy on my hands.

This is actually my second pair of Fetching. I made my first pair a little over a year ago for a friend of mine at work. You can read about it here, here & here.








Cleo - my little miss "Tortie-Tude"







FETCHING THE STATS
Pattern: Fetching
Source: from the Summer 2006 issue of Knitty
Date: Cast On & Cast Off Left Hand 01.12.08 // Cast On & Cast Off Right Hand 01.15.08
Yarn: Knit Picks Wool of the Andes, Sapphire Heather (100% Peruvian Highland Wool); 1 skein
Needles: Size 6 US (4.0mm), Susan Bates Silverado circular needles, 32"
Cast On: Cable Cast-On
Method: Magic Loop
Cast Off: Did not follow pattern for bind off (pattern called for picot bind-off). I did a basic bind off. I tried the picot bind off but found it too curly.

No comments: