Wednesday, October 26, 2005

FF&L: % complete as of Tuesday, 10.25.05

BEGINNING OF 2ND REPEAT OF CHART 2

Two rounds knit last night --> 84 total rounds completed.

• 21,216 stitches
• 16% of body completed
• 13% of entire shawl completed (this includes edging stitches)

I am still using the 24" needles. It's still comfortable enough so I do not feel I need to go up to the 29" needle yet. I am also still working on my first hank of Alpaca Cloud, but it's a small ball now.

I just recently learned how to put the % complete progress bars in the side bar and that got me to thinking about ACTUAL % complete for my FF&L shawl. This, of course, meant that I had to try to be as accurate as possible - therefore I created the spreadsheet (that I mention below). Now, I do not have to ballpark how much I have accomplished in the progress bar. I can get it is accurate as my little mind can make it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I knitted this shawl awhile ago, and I just love it! Can't wait to see your progress. One word of advice, I had a 36" needle, and by the end my stitches were really crammed onto it.