Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Another Lacevember Contest Question



The question posed was: What are your ideal lace making conditions?

1) I need to be sitting comfortably on the couch - either legs stretched out to the coffee table or my legs curled up underneath me, which ever feels the most comfy at the time.

2) PLENTY OF LIGHT

3) Having my pattern close by (like glued to my eyeballs).

4) My row counter to keep CAREFUL track of the rows.

5) A pencil/marker to mark off the chart (if being used).

6) Stitch markers!!!!!!!!!

7) Peace & quite so I can concentrate. I can have the TV or music on, but if someone wants to talk to me, beware!! - at least until I get to the end of my row. Shhhhh - I'm counting!!!!

8) And the best & most important thing of all - my cat, cuddled up next to me pleasantly purring away.

No comments: