Monday, November 13, 2006

Fail Safe Socks are Complete

My Fail Safe socks are now complete. The pattern was a lot of fun and it doesn't get lost in the variegated yarn. Here's a picture of the socks just before I started the toes. I knit 7 1/2 repeats of the pattern for the instep (60 rounds).



Here are the completed socks. (Visit my gallery to see full details on all of my completed projects).






The Stats:
Cast on: 11.05.06 (64 sts)
Cast off: 11.12.06
Yarn: KnitPicks Memories, Paper Dolls
Needle: 2S1C; size US1 (2.5mm); Additurbos, 40"
Pattern: Elongated Corded Rib
Source: Sensational Knitted Socks, Charlene Schurch
Method: Magic Loop
Cuff: 15 rnds; (k2,p2 rib)
Leg: 5 repeats of the Elongated Corded Rib patttern (48 rounds)
Instep: 7 1/2 repeats of the Elongated Corded Rib patttern (60 rounds)
Toe: Round Toe

No comments: